Monday, December 17, 2007

Just a few things...

Apparently the Android starts speaking in a baaaad Brooklyn accent when he's drunk. This is a new development, and I'm not entirely sure I would have married him if I had known. I'm stuck now.


I start a new project in three weeks. I'm excited because it's going to be fun, but it's always hard to get back into the swing of things. Once the scheduling is done, and the contact sheets are typed up, etc... it gets to be fun. I'm pretty psyched for the cast - they seem cool. I recently worked with two of the guys and they are a joy to work with.

Christmas is a week away. This year will be spent with my family, so I don't have to stress myself out about the in-laws. Yay! My family is pretty low-key- that is, if I can deflect the guilt trips and passive aggressive tendencies. My Christmas tree isn't up yet, and I don't know if it ever will be. We lost one of the little plastic feet, so it won't stand up. Fuck it. I may drape twinkle lights over a chair and call it good.


Lately everything in the deli makes me want to throw up. I used the meat slicer today (I still have ten fingertips! Huzzah!) and had to crack open a new package of roast beef. Blood and beef juice GUSHED out of the plastic and I nearly hurled. Also, Philly Cheesesteak soup? Not delicious. Should never have been invented. Blarf. I think working with food all the damn time may be a positive - I never want to eat.


Ooh! Tallguy and I saw Beowulf in 3D last week. It was ridiculously gory (PG13?!?!) and kind of awesome. And now I have a bitchin' pair of 3D glasses for future use.


I'll gladly rent them to you.

No comments: