Saturday, December 29, 2007

A week in review.

Walk Hard - Tried very hard not to pee myself laughing. Succeeded, but just barely. The scene with the Beatles was one of the funniest things EVER.

Charlie Wilson's War: Tom Hanks= Brilliant. Julia Roberts= best I've ever seen her. Phillip Seymour Hoffman= Beyond good. You must see this movie.

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street- Perfect and fantastic and exactly as it should have been. Bless you, Tim Burton. Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter were bitchin'. Perhaps not the best movie to go to on Christmas Eve with family members that had no idea what they were getting into, but... whatever. What did they think "Demon Barber" meant, anyway? Do they not IMDB every movie they see?

National Treasure: Book of Secrets - Pure entertainment from beginning to end. It won't win any Oscars, but I was totally into it, and so was every single person in the audience - great movie watching experience. Old Ed Harris. My GOD that man has aged well!

The Right Stuff - I understand this has been out for 20 some odd years, but no matter. Great movie, better book. Young Sam Shepard. Rowr.

Bee Movie - Weird and charming. Truly funny and very... yellow. Kinda put me off honey for a while, though.




In a little over a week I go back into rehearsal. Because I'm awesome (and it happened to work out this way) I have rehearsals Sunday-Thursday. Woo for me! Me and my actors may actually get to have social lives! Who knew?

No comments: