Friday, November 16, 2007

Things you probably don't know about me.

Just in case you care.



I always cross my fingers when I pass a graveyard. No deep-seated superstition - I saw it on A League Of Their Own when I was about 12 and decided it looked like a good idea.

I've been coloring my hair since I was 14. My natural hair color is an awful, mousy brown and I refuse to go back to it.

I never debated for one minute whether to take Android's last name when we got married. I kept my name. It was a non-issue.

Sometimes I sneak out of bed after Android is asleep, sleep on the couch in the living room, and set my alarm for before he wakes up the next morning. I love him dearly, but I like to sleep on the couch. It's cozy and I don't have to share the blanket.




That's all for now. I'm going to see A War With Newts at the Red Eye.

I'll let you know.

No comments: