Thursday, October 11, 2007

I want my fifteen dollars! Fifteen dollars!

Blarg.

Tonight I saw some theatre. I was a good little Minneapolis theatre girl and I saw a damn play. Or something. I guess it more resembled performance art, maybe?

Anyway, I wasn't what one would call a fan of this particular piece of art. (About 45 minutes into it I thought about ingesting the entire bottle of Advil Liquigels in my purse - one by one - until I finally passed out and was allowed to die. Then I remembered that I only had about four capsules left... four Advil on a girl my size? Well. It doesn't do much except cure a headache and impair my ability to drive.)

Fifteen dollars. FIFTEEN DOLLARS! I just finished running a WAY better show and we only charged $10! Shit.






Fifteen dollars.

No comments: