Saturday, October 20, 2007

Veganism: Why?

I don't get vegans. I sort of get vegetarians - I myself enjoy gardenburgers far more than hamburgers because somemes I get to thinking about what I'm really eating and...

But no CHEESE? I find this hard to believe. And no ice cream. Well, not the good stuff, anyway. And no honey because bees die while farmers harvest the honey.

Seriously? That's their JOB. That ALL the bees do. Those bees were not going to finish their summer job as a honeymaker and start medical school and eventually cure cancer.



My first college roommate had a vegan boyfriend for awhile. He was an atheist named Christian. (Heh.) Anyway, one day we all ordered pizza. He ordered his with no cheese. I knew right then I couldn't trust him. And he was kind of a douchebag.



I'm not saying I hate vegans. I just don't get them.

No comments: